Have you ever wondered how it is to be in a band or creating a song?
This is a unique experience for every visitor in Thessaloniki who wants to explore the power of music and its benefits as well.
The experience includes musical activities such as visiting a real recording place, attending real-time song recording, visit to a real professional music studio with the whole actual equipment (amps, drums, guitars, synths etc.) and of course your joining in!
Take part in a Q&A session with the musicians, where you can get to know everything about how it is to be a musician on tour, concerts, discography etc.!
But above all, you literally are going to be a PART of it, as you will join the recording session (playing an instrument, or sing along) under the guidance of experienced artists, and of course having the song with yourself in it on a CD (or a USB stick) in the end, a lifelong lasting memory without any doubt!!!
All activities are hosted by Rock Guitar player Kostas Sotos (Guitarist of Crystal Tears) and Multi-Artist, Art therapist Claire
Plus there are going to be memoirs from all activities! (Photos, CD, and signature guitar picks!)
ACTIVITIES IN DETAIL
- RECORDING A SONG : Visit to a recording room downtown, where you experience the whole procedure in real time of how a simple melody or an idea becomes a complete song that you listen through your home speakers! You will see live, in front of you, how every instrument is recorded separately until music gets to its final form!
- INVOLVING YOURSELF IN IT: After the instrumental part is done, it’s time for you to step in! With the directions of the artists and your enthusiasm you will sing along the lyrics, or even play the instrument you want, which will be recorded over the existing music! The final result with everyone’s performance on the song will be given as a gift to you on any preferable form (Physical CD, MP3 in a USB stick, Attachment via E-mail e.)
- Q&A SESSION : Relaxation activity after all the fun when you can learn a lot of how it is to be a musician on tour, in the studio, in discography , and also how is everyday life when the lights are off! Of course feel free to discuss with the musicians any music matter or subject you wish to know about!!
- MEMOIRS : Photos with the artists and from every activity. The song that was recorded with you in it! Signature guitar picks!
- BEING ON A MUSIC STUDIO: Visiting a real music studio, where actual full member bands rehearse and record. There you can see how the birthplace of music works, and get familiar with all the live show equipment piece by piece, (amplifiers, consoles, cabinets, guitars, racks, bass guitars, drums, synths), listen to everything and of course play with all of them and have fun!
- LIVE PERFORMANCE: Being on a music studio, there is no better place to watch a live performance from your host artists, for your eyes only! The best way to realize how powerful and full of energy music can be!
- Q & A session: Relaxation activity after all the fun, you will learn a lot of how it is to be a musician on tour, in the studio, in discography, and also how it is when the lights are off. Of course feel free to discuss with the musicians any music matter or subject you wish to know about!!
- MEMOIRS: Photos with the artists and from every activity. The song that was recorded with you in it! Signature guitar picks!
Kostas Sotos is the guitar player of the European metallers CRYSTAL TEARS, session Guitarist, and Guitar Coach.
He has performed numerous Live shows in Greece and Europe with Crystal Tears and as a session musician as well. He has collaborated over the years with names such as Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper), Ron ‘Bumblefoot’ Thal (ex Guns N Roses), GusG (ex Ozzy Osbourne, Firewind) on tour as special guest with CT, R.D.Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy, Devil’s Train, Steel Prophet), Patrick Gardberg (Solution45), Lew Temple (Hollywood actor) and many more. His career includes 3 studio albums with Crystal Tears (Generation-X,2010,7hard Records, – Hellmade -2014, Massacre Records, – Decadence Deluxe 2018, Pride And Joy music). He is a multi-dimensional and versatile musician. His influences include classic Rock and heavy metal 80’s bands and guitarists, modern metal forms of playing, as well as classical music, ethnic style, traditional and western blues guitar!
Claire is an Educational Psychologist specializing in Art Therapy. Her interest in Arts was cultivated during youth while playing the drums and writing poetry and further developed when she opted to be a Creative Publicity Consultant and Arts-Cultural Mediator acquiring innumerable awards and prizes. Having been an eternal traveller, her love of social issues grew tremendously. Now, she participates in European Projects as a Social Trainer and she’s the main founder of Ulysses Artistic Union – Artistic Merits.
Like other arts, music can make a major contribution to health and well-being. Engaging with music has benefits in social, emotional, physical, and cognitive domains, and can bring joy to life. Thus, self-expression, mood enhancement, a sense of place, and belonging, can all result. Researchers document the neurochemical mechanisms by which music has an effect in four domains: management of mood, stress, immunity and as an aid to social bonding. Music has powerful and diverse effects on both the body and mind.
(It can be implemented individually or accompany a tour of your choice)
PREMIUM: 60 € (PHASE ONE or PHASE TWO)
GOLDEN: 100 € (PHASE ONE and TWO, ALL INCLUSIVE)
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER for every other person (plus):
PREMIUM : 40 €
GOLDEN: 70 €
Half price for children below 12 years old.